Personality, serenity and versatility are key trends
- Large comfy sofas to relax into on a cold winters night
- Rich blues make for a stunning room setting and work with bold complementary colours
- Statement bath tubs as always are a must have
- Natural wood in the home creates a warm, inviting mood
- Statement lighting is readily available and sets off any room
- Try warm colours such as olive green. Its earthy tones work in a kitchen and contrast well with natural wood
- Bright colour palettes can be used to add warmth to a neutral colour scheme and give a wow factor to a plain scheme
- A Georgian colour palette of aubergine, olive and dusky mint make a room feel traditional and sophisticated. Add bold patterns to add a touch of contemporary style to the scheme.
- Add modern chairs to an old rustic table for a mix of traditional and modern style.